GRRF PRotos 3D-Printer Complete Kit
The PRotos 3D-Printer offers a base for different CNC applications. It has been developed on the foundation of the RepRap Mendel/Prusa and is designed for extensibility.
All axis are driven by closed linear bearings to achive a stable and smooth operation and a minimum of maintenance.
The basic version will be delivered with a 3mm extruder and able to print 3D-Objects up to 100mm/second. By using a 1,75mm extruders (not included in this kit) the dpeed goes up to 180mm/second.
The heated bed at the pictures is not included but available as an option!
- Printable area: up to 225mm x 225mm x 140mm (X/Y/Z)
- Speed: 3mm material up to 100mm/second, 1,75 mm material up to 180mm/second, Dryrun up to 350mm/second
- Current: 220/115V AC
- Material: ABS / PLA / HDPE / PP / PE
- Plastic parts (PP-plastic, white, "high precision")
- Screws, Threaded rods, Shafts, Bearings
- Timing belts
- GRRF Ramps v1.4 Electronic incl. cables and power supply
- GRRF Modular Hot-End with 0,5mm nozzle
Documentation (at work, german only for now):
- Technical data
- Mechanical construction
The PRotos 3D-Printer is extensible with upgrade kits.
- Heated Bed
- Stressing Mould
The following upgrades are currently in development or testing:
- X/Y/Z-Drive upgrade to trapezoid threaded spindle
- Lasermodul to engrave and cut
- Dremel for milling