This is a DIY kit of the Shapercube 3D Printer. It contains all aluminium panels to make the extremly rigid frame, as well as the electronics needed (Except for power supply).
Once build, the Shapercube will print with ABS or PLA plastic to dimensions of 190x190x180mm in X, Y and Z direction. It requires STL file format. The free software to run the printer and to convert the STL files will run on Windows, Mac and Linux.
The kit contains everything you need to build one except for a 12V power supply, some tools (see the detailed list) and some grease.
This kit ships with a 0.5mm Budaschnozzle 1.0.2 hotend.
- Rigid aluminium frame
- Powerful 1.8Â° Stepper Motors
- Aluminium T2,5 Pulleys and high quality belt
- Fast TR12x3 ACME Z rod
- Metal Gear System Extruder drive
- Arduino Mega microcontroller board
- RAMPS 1.4 with SMD components pre-soldered
- A4988 Stepper Motor Drivers
- 3 mechanical limit switches for homing
- PCB Heatbed
- A full roll of Polyimide tape included (10mmx33m)
- USB cable included
- Quite good for auch a tiny boxReview by Shapercuber
- Nice lookReview by Alexander
- GreatReview by Alexander
- Nice RepRap (Posted on 21/01/2012)