- 3D printer allows you to print professional-grade 3D models right at your desk. Powered by Stratasys proven Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) technology, the uPrint SE 3D Printer builds accurate, functional concept models, rapid prototypes and product mockups in ivory ABSplus thermoplastic â€” right from your CAD file.
- Material bay contains two material carriers, one for support material and one for modeling material. An optional second material bay can be installed underneath the first bay for twice the uninterrupted print capacity.
- Modeling and support material spools easily slide into the material bay. Solid filaments of both materials are fed through tubes from the material bay to the print head, where they are liquefied and deposited onto the modeling base.
- Modeling bases are recyclable and provide a smooth surface on which your models are printed. Once printing is done, you simply take the modeling base out of the printer and remove your model.
- WaveWash Support Cleaning System helps you quickly remove support material hands-free. The uPrint SE 3D Printer series uses Soluble Support Technology (SST) so that the support material dissolves away in a water-based solution. You just pop your completed concept model off the modeling base and place it in the WaveWash. Your WaveWash maintains the right solution temperature and agitation for efficient support removal.